Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Internship: Week One

What are you excited about, nervous about and wondering about?
I am really excited to film all the students learning how to play musical instruments. I think it will be interesting but I'm also nervous about it being boring. Filming kids all day might end up being a little monotonous. Hopefully it will be interesting though.



Describe the project you'll do at internship, including the skills and technology you need to do it and what you hope your project looks like as a final product.
I will be recording students being taught by the teachers at the Recreational Music Center. I will use all the footage to create a commercial for the music center to play on their website. Once I record everything I will edit it on a friend's Macbook using Final Cut Pro. Hopefully the commercial will turn out great and will attract people to come and learn how to play some music.

No comments:

Post a Comment