Friday, January 14, 2011

Internship: Week Two

How do you see your role as a working professional in the future?  (entrepreneur, employee, freelance, etc).
One of the teachers at the Recreational Music Center brought up an interesting idea. Some people want a person like me to record them doing whatever they do (e.g. a band playing a gig) This sounds like it would be pretty cool to do and I could see myself doing it. It's not that hard and I have all the equipment to do it.


What is the biggest challenge face at your internship?
The biggest challenge that I face everyday at internship is overcoming the boredom. My original fear has come true and I realize that this is incredibly boring. My average day at internship goes like this: walk in, start recording a lesson, record another lesson, etc. for 7 hours. However the filming portion of the project is done and now I just need to edit, which should be less boring and should also be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment