Friday, January 21, 2011

Internship: Week Three

Read another student's blog. What stands out to you? What experiences do you have in common? What contrasts do you see? What questions do you have?
What stands out is that he had to file papers and do simple work, which is a lot of what I have to do when I'm not editing. A question I would have for him, is what do you do to keep yourself entertained? I find filing and doing a lot of random grunt work to be really boring.


Describe how experiences at HTHMA have prepared you for your experience at internship.Well, all the editing and filming that I've been doing is easy for me because I've already done so much of it at HTHMA. It's pretty easy to edit videos now and I wouldn't really have known what to do if I didn't do it so much at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment