Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life-The Book!


PARKINSON'S DISEASE

Well I couldn't really find a picture so I'm using Micheal J. Fox. He has Parkinson's disease and I respect him as an actor and as a person (He also is very pro stem cell) I will probably focus on stem cells and why people are against them for the Humanities part. I really think that if all the people who are against stem cells were to suddenly get Parkinson's, they would change to pro stem cells in a heartbeat. Most people with Parkinson's have idiopathic Parkinson's which means that they got it for no apparent reason, however a small portion are linked to genetics. 15% of patients have a first-degree relative who also has the disease.





WHAT IS DEATH?

I am interested in what research I could dig up for this topic. I think it's a kinda weird topic, but it may lead to some interesting theories and I think that would be pretty cool. I may possibly talk about natural selection, evolution, and extinction because those are all related in a sense and I am also interested in those topics. For humanities I could talk about how death is treated in different cultures, and I may even go on to talk about suicide, and suicide attacks.




I FORGOT WHAT MY LAST TOPIC WAS

So I'm not very interested in it apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment