Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beginning the Internship Brainstorm

I would really like to work in a small(ish) office where I can feel really inspired. The setting I'm in really effects the way I work, so I would really like to have a nice place to work. I want to intern somewhere where I can do web design, graphic design, something design, because that's what I like to do; and if I work at a sweet looking place I feel like I'd make sweet looking works
of art.




Well, like I just said, I really want to intern somewhere where I can do some graphic/web design, maybe even photography and filming. I really enjoy doing that and I think it'd be pretty cool to intern somewhere like that. I'd probably help them with their website or something along those lines.




I would be interested in how an actual company sets up their website or how they professionally edit photos etc. I think it'd be really cool to be involved in any of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment